It is very important to use spiritual quotes to improve your inner growth.
For lots of people, life is a collection of repeatings as well as coincidences.
An everyday, regular, annual as well as also lifetime battle to make sense of situations and also scenarios we find ourselves.
For many people, too, life is a bitter disappointment since our responses are neither tangible nor explainable to an understandable level.
The query begs – How is this even feasible? Can anything under this sunlight ever be identified?
That changes when we start experimenting the spiritual growth.
Now I know this is some truly perilous area we are venturing about, what with the myriad of individual suggestions or convictions on what this is, how to live the life, and its relationship to you as well as I in the grander system of points.
But I will not think twice to begin by stating “Life is certainly WHAT you make it.”
I am never declaring that “life events” impacting mankind are self-engineered, however, in the exact same procedure, I would be a fool not to concur that our responses to these “life events” are without a doubt, self-engineered.
Why else would certainly two individuals facing the same event respond differently? Now that’s spirituality.
Permit me to wade much deeper.
Whatever event life brings at you is not as well as will certainly never be up to you.
You found yourself in this globe and as a human being you are engineered to adapt and grow, normally.
But still, even that is up to your individual option. You react to life as you please, depending on what’s WITHIN you.
An intriguing meaning I came across as soon as of spirituality is “that procedure of straightening your sense of self with something you may never have believed was within you.”
Curtly, spirituality is a journey of self-discovery.
It is the path to knowledge. This trip is LARGER than us and extends beyond our births and fatalities.
It is, certainly, as large as awareness.
And it is called “development” since all that is possible is simply becoming greater degrees of it with no end goal other than enlightenment, which likewise is boundless in its nature.
Common Misconceptions About Spirituality
Before presenting you with 33 spiritual quotes to improve your inner growth, I want to focus on what we understand as spirituality.
One of the first things you can do to expand spiritually is to let go of any kind of preconceptions you have concerning spiritual development.
1. Being spiritual is being religious or pious:
Spirituality is NOT a religion – it is the knowledge and also appropriate application of doctrines that are as real as they are invisible.
Let me clarify. “Faith” as a word is claimed to stem from the Latin expression “Religare” or “Relegere,” which by itself has alternate meanings depending upon grammatic positioning in language and also that’s speaking.
The 1st, “to bind/tie/hold back,” essentially suggests that – to maintain one in a specific location and/or stop one from progressing with something, or to stay within a specific border of conduct for a particular reason or purpose.
Used in this manner, religion as an occasion often tends to hold one back from their spiritual journey.
The second factor at the act of “looking at literary works, or re-reading,” which still keeps one in a state of repeating and doesn’t imply progression – rather, brainwashing.
A possible inference would be that both definitions are discussing stagnant being, for lack of much better terms.
Certainly, it might go both methods with this.
2. Spirituality has an end/ finish line:
Spirituality as a goal is NOT targetable – you can NEVER EVER be fully spiritual.
This is among the most significant pens of a person who has no clue it’s a journey. It’s not a location.
So you can’t potentially say you are satisfied/content with yourself as a human since you understand you constantly have areas to improve and also much better yourself.
Therefore long as you have that reality in mind, you will never catch on your own being “self-righteous” as well as self-sufficient; not also one of the most successful individuals in life can dare say so because there’s always something “missing”!
Currently for a little dose of fact. “Enlightenment” is specified as being “extremely skilled at holding as well as emitting light.”
3. Spiritual growth requires Religious tasks:
While you might be able to straighten yourself with a positive religion that assists you with proper tools as well as sources for self-discovery, it is not essential to be able to do these points to be extremely informed.
You might have listened to that enlightenment, the destination of spiritual growth, includes having past-life memories, the capacity to meditate for hours, capacity to stay in states of consistent bliss, among others.
Nonetheless, numerous extremely spiritual hearts have no past-life memories, don’t spend their days practising meditation, and have no “superhuman” capacities.
On the other hand, you will certainly find a lot of them operating in every feasible area to raise the condition of mankind, raise awareness, and also bring even more light into their locations of service.
They are doing lots of useful points with their lives and developing numerous favourable outcomes.
Their job acts as their meditation as well as supplies their chances for spiritual growth.
They have discovered to focus up while they are concentrated outward in service.
They don’t need superhuman abilities to accomplish their greater objective, as well as neither do you.
4. Spiritual development is Difficult:
Here is a big problem.
It has been claimed that the procedure can be quite painful, taking into consideration as we pointed out before it involves releasing preconceived ideas that you might have regarding what it includes.
Again, “life is what you make it.”
If you are originating from a spiritual, cultural or politically “proper” viewpoint, after that it definitely will be the elephant in your room since you have to learn about yourself from a greater viewpoint.
You may quite possibly be harbouring “layers upon layers of old beliefs, habits and also assumed patterns that are harmful … taking apart walls.”
If this is you, facing those “demons” can be fairly an outrageous job which will certainly probably hurt you as you begin as well as also better down the journey.
It is eventually your choice just how you will certainly grow though.
You can select to grow with pleasure rather than struggle! Your mind is a wonder – what you think, you receive.
5. Spiritual growth is a detailed process:
No, it does not need to be. It can be instant.
Think about some high quality you would like to have today, such as inner peace, higher focus, or more vanity.
How much time do you assume you’d need to wait to acquire these high qualities?
Say to yourself, “I accept more of this top quality right into my life. I am CURRENTLY extra serene, focused, as well as caring to myself,” or whatever fits the top quality you choose.
As you claim these AFFIRMATIONS you enhance your experience of these high qualities.
6. Spiritual development is alien to & separate from daily life:
Nothing can be even more from the truth. Spiritual development is discovering YOURSELF.
That in itself is the reality in no better terms. Making your everyday life work is a vital part of your spiritual development.
Paying your lease, taking great care of yourself on your own, and being self-sufficient is as important to your spiritual development as meditating.
Growth for mankind comes from living life totally, not from avoiding life and going off to a cave to meditate all day.
You are right here to gain from everyone, each situation, and also every obstacle you have.
33 Spiritual Quotes to Improve Your Inner Growth
Here are several of one of the most effective spiritual quotes to improve your inner growth as well as aid you find passion in your spiritual job.
These are in no certain order. I hope you take gain from them.
All times Spiritual Quotes
1. “One hour’s meditation on the work of the Creator is better than seventy years of prayer.”
–Prophet Muhammad (s)
2. “There are no idle thoughts.”
-A Course in Miracles
3. “I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will havenothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.”
4. “The stomach is to the body as the heart is to the spirit. As the body is built on what enters the stomach, so the heart is nourished from what the body senses. If the heart does not get what it needs, or is filled with unhealthy things, it becomes a house of sickness.”
-Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani
5. “Without self knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.”
6. “You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?”
7. “All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?“
8. “He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still“
9. “A man can be given only what he can use; and he can use only that for which he has sacrificed something.”
10. “On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.”
John Lennon´s Quotes
In a very interesting article, Nikki Striefler shares some of the musician´s most famous quotes.
11. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are.
12. If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.
13. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
14. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
15. I can’t wake you up. You can wake you up. I can’t cure you. You can cure you.
16. Life is what happens while you are making other plans.
17. God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
18. Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted.
19. If someone thinks that love and peace are a cliche © that were left behind in the 60’s, that’s hi. problem. Love and Peace are eternal.
20) We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant… you’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
Spiritual Quotes for Times of Trouble
The author Patzia Gonzalez brings to us a short selection of spiritual quotes to improve your inner growth to use in times of trouble.
21. “I clothe myself in a robe of Light composed of the Love, Power and Wisdom of God, not only for my protection, but so that all those who come in contact with it will be drawn to God and Healed.” This is a good affirmation when needing protection.
I read this in a book by Isabel Hickey many years ago and have used it since.
22. “Whatever may befall me, whatever may torment me and draw me down from the shining spheres of the Spirit, my divine origin is an eternal reality, hidden though it may be in the depths of the soul.”
23. “I choose to be a pioneer of the future and release being a prisoner of my past.”
This came from a talk that Deepak Chopra gave.
24. “I have the strength, the depth, the capacity, the wisdom, the will, the love and the purpose, I will prevail.”
Adapted from a quote by Jean Shinola Bolen
25. “Every decision I make is a choice between a grievance and a miracle. I let go of the grievances and choose miracles.”
Spiritual Quotes by Eckhart Tolle
26. “You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!”
27. “Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.”
28. “Accept – then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
29. “Enlightenment is not only the end of suffering and of continuous conflict within and without, but also the end of the dreadful enslavement to incessant thinking. What an incredible liberation this is!”
30.“How many people welcome a day whose end they will not live to see, and expect a tomorrow which they do not reach?
-The Messenger of God, Prophet Muhammad ibn Abdullah (s)
31.“One of the most important doors to the Presence of Allah is to eat with Awareness. The food gives the body strength, and to eat with consciousness gives the body purity.”
-Shaykh Muhammad Baha’uddin Shah Naqshband
31. “To protect your heart from evil thoughts is very difficult, and I protected my heart for twenty years without letting in a single whisper.”
-Shaykh Ala’uddin al-Bukhari al-Attar
32. “If you were to examine yourself, you would find that you are nothing, and you would find God there, that is, you would find God instead of finding yourself.”
-Shaykh Ahmad Al-Alawi
33.”For every condition, you must make ready “Alhamdulillah (praise and thanks be to god)”, and then every difficulty goes away, it brings solutions for every difficult problem.”
Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Growing Your Spiritual Side
Getting in touch with God and also starting our spiritual journey involves doing something about it.
Reading spiritual quotes to improve your inner growth helps but is never enough.
Pete A Turner offers excellent guidance. Listed below are some actions that will assist you on your journey.
Forgiveness opens the doors to freedom. To grow spiritually you have to be free from ties.
Daily we come into contact with many people: at work, purchasing, at the doctor’s office, family, at church, all over.
Revealing gratitude as well as being appreciative to individuals in your life, not just aids you on your spiritual journey it also strengthens the bond between you and the other individual and also helps them on their own path.
Gratitude is an essential emotion for happiness in this life and the next.
It contains in itself acceptance of the moment.
Once we can accept and be grateful for every moment and situation, then we can embrace it and become present.
There is a quote from the bible that says “By offering we open ourselves as much as obtaining lots of blessings“.
The bright side is we do not need to offer cash.
We can provide of ourselves, our time and also talent. We can offer it at the regional food financial institution or the primary school.
We can assist a senior next-door neighbour. Or just practice arbitrary acts of compassion.
I think this one is self-explanatory.
Honour the Sacredness of Life:
As Gary Zukov, author of “The Seat of the Spirit” has created The Dali Lama is priced quote as claiming:
Exercise charity to others, provide of yourself and also be gracious when receiving presents.
For some giving might mean composing a check to a favourite charity, or offering money to a stranger in need. For others offering your time can be really rewarding.
All of us have several factors to be appreciative of.
For some, it may be good health, buddies, loving family members, food on the table, or just rising in the morning as well as most likely to function.
Consider the abundance that loads all our lives.
Being grateful recognizes the role God plays in our lives.
A basic thanks (grace/blessing) before a meal is a very easy means of opening ourselves approximately receiving daily true blessings.
Better yet, start the day with a short prayer of thanks and finish the day with one more prayer.
Holding animosities, harbouring hate and/or anger develops resentment within ourselves as well as creates negative energy.
Flexible past wrongs open us up to the positive forces of the Universe and also links us with God.
Mercy does not necessarily suggest we neglect the wrong or when it comes to a person being a victim of a fierce criminal offence, loving the criminal.
What it does mean is you make a decision not to let him or her have control over you. You refuse to enable rage and hatred to chain you to the past.
If you are serious about the Law of Attraction and you want to manifest a better life of yours, download our free manifestation guide.
After reading the guide, I will send you information and exercises I never share in public.
I really hope you enjoyed the article!
If you liked it, I would appreciate it if you can share it using one of the social sharing icons.
Also, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought – I love talking to the readers, so hopefully will talk to you in the comments below.